My Dog Needs Your Prayers!

Options
2»

Replies

• PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Dogs are kid in fur coats. I love my Katie desparately and will pray for your furry kid. Please keep us updated on how Linzee is doing.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey Jen!

I'm sorry!! I know how hard it is to worry about a pet! :(

I hope your dog gets better soon!! Poor thing!!!

Take care!
    -Tami
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    "Old Dog Vestibular Disease"

My dog has the vestibular disease and she is fine as long as I watch her. Cant take her for walks, which is hard because she is a australian shepard and wants to go go go.

After 1500 dollars the doc says, nothing we can do! Of course it was better than hearing ' the surgury will cost..."

She is doing great. only had 1 episode and that was in the beginning when we were figuring out what she could/couldnt do.

Prayers for Linzee...thank You for making her well.:heart::heart:
  • JosieCan
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your dog, I hope her condition improves.

I can relate to the outside animal thing you mentioned as growing up it was the same for me.

Since then I lost two indoor cats and they are sadly missed. Vet bills can get so high and sometimes
    they cannot make a difference to the animal. That was the case with Winkie my cat who ate food from the tained food scare awhile back. I paid all the bills for the tests and treatment and in the end he was still suffering. I had to have him put down. I do not regret this decision as I feel animals are family members and do not deserve to suffer or be in any pain. I only wish I had not put him through the 3 days of treatment to suffer longer.

Just get the facts from the vets and do research on her condition. Make sure she is not going to need
    continued treatment and suffer more than needed. Prayer helps and I will keep you all in mind...

Wishing her a full recovery and long life without pain.
    Josie
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Keep the prayers coming! She has shown nothing since I brought her in yesterday. I'll have to call on Tues to make an appt. for her reg. vet. (he's my sons friends Dad) so hopefully he can "help" us out! I'll let you all know how it works out!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    a prayer for linzee this morning. Thank you for healing linzee!!