Hello

sunflowerloaf
sunflowerloaf Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone i live in california. I have 2 kids and a wonderful husband which i have been married to 10 years. He is in the Airforce and we move every 4 to 5 years. Ihave had a weight issue my whole llife. I like to eat for every emotion. I had rny gastric bypass surgery whe I was 26 cause my health was bad and I was up to 262 now I am a year in a half out and i am 130 which is up from 119 when i was a year out. M y husband left for a year to korea and I eat more junk now im finding my way back to food and not liking it so Im going to hold myself accountable and try this to eat healty again.

Replies

• Hi everyone i live in california. I have 2 kids and a wonderful husband which i have been married to 10 years. He is in the Airforce and we move every 4 to 5 years. Ihave had a weight issue my whole llife. I like to eat for every emotion. I had rny gastric bypass surgery whe I was 26 cause my health was bad and I was up to 262 now I am a year in a half out and i am 130 which is up from 119 when i was a year out. M y husband left for a year to korea and I eat more junk now im finding my way back to food and not liking it so Im going to hold myself accountable and try this to eat healty again.
  • marshall153
    marshall153 Posts: 150 Member
    Welcome! This site is great. I tried for years without sucess but this did it for me. I've lost 12kgs.
    Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • tamifanny
    tamifanny Posts: 113
    I can relate:laugh: Glad you here...Welcome:happy: :happy:
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Sunflower :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.