Golds Gym Muffin Top Meltdown got a ?

Options
GaMama37
GaMama37 Posts: 13 Member
I bought this dvd a few weeks ago on clearance...its a 30 mins workout..how would I determine calories burned to put down as exercise?

Thanks..Brandy

Replies

• Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    If you don't have a HRM, then you can choose calisthenic or circuit training, depending on the exercises. If you do have a HRM, just give it a name an log it as a "new" exercise. The database allows you to do that That is what I would do.

Have fun!
  • GaMama37
    Options
    Thanks... well it wasn't a dvd I would have chosen to buy, and actually use LOL But it was on clearance, and I fig what the heck.. Sadly this is the first time I have tried using an exercise dvd.. I am wanting to get all the Jillian Michael dvds...soon I hope..

Thankyou again..Brandy
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    If read in this forum that you can borrow exercise DVDs from you local library. If you don't like them, nothing lost, specially money. Walmart also has them a good price.

Good luck!
  • lsjd2000
    lsjd2000 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    If you have cable you can also get free exercise workouts from On Demand (at least with Time warner) a great way to try before buying . I also used to have Blockbuster through the mail (kinda like Netflix) and would rent dvds to try - though i tend to get bored with the same ones so it was good for me
  • GaMama37
    Options
    Thx girls..we do have netflix..I'll have to search on there and see what/if they might have...and the library, I never thought about that.. will def check them out..

THanks!