Please stop Mothering me.......

Options
Ok heres the deal.............. I love you all especially my friends (meaning you on my list) However those of you who just randomly pick and pick and pick at whatever is posted PLEASE stop

........you are bringing me down....

do this dont do that... this is right this is wrong blah blah....

I appreciate your opinions and value all POSITIVE feedback .... if I really have a question I will ask other than that .... please let me follow my plan as directed by MY Dr.

I love you all and together with a positive attitude I KNOW WE CAN DO IT!!!!

I mean NOOOOO disrespect at all so please respect me as this is not the first day of me being fat .... Hugs and kisses and water all around

Replies

• callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    It's your journey and you're in the driver's seat. If someone on your friend's list doesn't mesh, you simply unfriend them. Nothing else needed.
  • Toridactyl
    Toridactyl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Lol, "this is not the first day of me being fat." That cracked me up and I totally get it.

Those of us who have worked at this for more than a few weeks really realise what it takes to change. Let's all stay positive and support each other!

There is a definite need to kind of "screen" those who you choose to friend on MFP to make sure that they compliment your weightloss strategy and style.

I really like to choose a lot of different types of people so that I get a lot of different sorts of feedback. I like to have the girls who are similar to me, the ones who have made it to goal and kept it off, the thin girls who want to tone up, the girls who love their shape and size but just want to be healthier... all of it. I don't have any male friends on MFP, but it's not that I don't want their feedback either!

But yes, more to topic - I have a mother and I'm not here to be told that I'm bad. I'm here to be lifted up and supported as I DO THIS THING! And, to have the perfect sounding board for my experiences and ideas about this whole weight loss thing.