A CHALLENGE FOR BINGERS

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is going well for me so far...and dinner is already in my diary and I still have some wiggle room so I should be good.
  • dancer33
    dancer33 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    good job laura, way to have a plan! congrats blondy on day 8!!!

I finished day 7 today!!
  • msblondy16
    Options
    Ok I fell off the wagon today... :sad:

I have been working super hard on getting these experiments to work (I am a dorky PhD student) and the experiment that I have spent the last month preparing didn't even have a chance to fail today - my cells just died! and i was supposed to do the actual experimenting today! UGHHHH! I was depressed, I had some cookies my family bought for me that I couldn't not take, and I ate a lot of them. Technically I am not over my cals but I'm counting it as a binge because I ate for reasons other than being hungry. Grrr.

BUT then I was talking to someone in the lab and saying how stressed I was about losing weight and stuff and she said how she has noticed that I have been losing weight. Yay! So that totally made my whole week so I am back on the no-binge wagon. I am extremely disappointed in myself and had to fight off the urge to run to the gym (I already do too much), but it will get better. Not the worst by far.

Good luck all! :drinker:
  • dancer33
    Options
    blondy don't beat yourself up too much! You didn't go over your calories so I think that's GREAT! At least you got a compliment today, for me that can turn my whole day around!!

Today is my day 8!! I had a dance team workout tonight so I had enough calories to indulge in a yummy halloween cupcake :smile: please note.... just ONE! :drinker: hope everyone had a good day!
  • msblondy16
    Options
    Great job dancer!!!!

Yesterday was terrible. After my afternoon binge I decided that my day was lost anyway (which was dumb!) and indulged. We went to Hard Rock for dinner and I ate the appetizers and my meal and felt soooo gross and full. And THEN when I got home I had chocolate. What is wrong with me???? I feel like this is never going to happen...

I feel like I think too much about food. What do you guys think?
  • dancer33
    Options
    I definitely know how that goes!! I've been there soooo many times...and that is exactly the habit I've been trying to break! I also worry sometimes that I think about food too much, but then I think about what I'm trying to accomplish (it's not just about losing weight, it's about getting out of a terrible cycle of bingeing and feeling bad about myself), and realize that thinking about this much means that I really care about "getting better" and it takes a lot of work, just like any other goal! Don't let yesterday keep you OFF the wagon....in my mind, one day isn't a huge deal. It's when it gets to be 3 or 4 bad days in a row that it becomes a problem and more difficult to get back on track! So today is critical! You can do it!!

Today is going pretty well for me so far...I splurged on another cupcake today! BUT I'm gonna work out hard this afternoon because its one of my good friend's birthday today so we're going out tonight! Luckily, I'm too busy to go to dinner with everyone tonight (FAMOUS DAVES!!!) so I won't have to worry about working off THOSE calories too!! I weigh in tomorrow, so I'll have to keep that in the back of my mind when I work out today! I'm almost to 10 days in a row...and I've never gotten that far!
  • msblondy16
    Options
    Ok end of day 8 yay! And I really feel like I am actually losing weight which is amazing. I am waiting to weigh myself until Friday. It's torture to wait that long but I feel like it's necessary otherwise I begin to obsess and it is not nice to be obsessive over a dial scale from Ikea!!

How is everyone doing? Did everyone have a nice Halloween? Dancer, how is your work coming along? It is so great that you have made it so far!

Good luck all!! :drinker: Here's to hoping the scale drops this week! Only 5 more weeks until I get to see my boyfriend/friends/mom/brothers again!!!!!!!!!! :happy:
  • MommyW
    MommyW Posts: 33
    Options
    I binged and purged yesterday!!! Okay, today is a new day. I like myself and can not beat myself up.:blushing: