Do guys have a "Time of the Month"?

Options
RCKT82
RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
I've noticed in the last couple days I've been acting all sorts of Crazy... Nothing significant has occured, I'm just a complete jerk with my random outbursts. I'm usually pretty level headed and light hearted about everything. It's rare I take anything personal or act serious.

So do you think guys have a "time of the month"? (Minus the physical grossness lol) I'm sure you ladies might have a little fun with a thing or two about this topic.

Replies

• Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I think so. My husband does that too, and I'm like WTF dude, relax. Quit freaking out at every little tiny thing!!
  • jmgj27
    jmgj27 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Nah - it's just because guys bottle it all up so it squeezes out the sides every now and then! :bigsmile:
  • realgirl9892
    Options
    I think they do. I've heard that guys go through an emotional hormonal spike during a certain time of month and have experienced it with guy friends
  • Vkoons3
    Vkoons3 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I totally believe they do...every month around the same time my bf gets moody and distant and had been this way for as long as we have been together over 5 yrs
  • snkeller24
    snkeller24 Posts: 459
    Options
    Check the moon ... I deal with crazies day in and day out - but the moon cycles bring out the best =)
  • Sunjenk
    Sunjenk Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    In one of my classes we talked about something called IMS (or something)

It wasn't monthly, but it was something like when the testosterone levels are lower than normal and causes hostility or something.

You could probably google that!!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    "MAN-stration". yes I have it too.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options

OMG. LOL!
  • MayhemModels
    MayhemModels Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    LMAO RCKT82, yes I think we men have a spike at a certain time of the month as well, I even built a Dog House for that occasion just so i have a place to sleep hahaha
  • V44V
    V44V Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I think I'm in sync with the other half... She started today and I feel bloated and ready to snap at the slightest thing!
  • dave4d
    dave4d Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    My work schedule. Is on a 28 day rotation, and I get 7 days off in a row every month. My time of the month happens to be just after that, when I have to go back to work.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    yup they do, think more often then women actually, moody, tempermental, whiney, tantrums, hyper, and the list goes on lol.
    dont think its a time of the month thing though I think its more like sometimes a man might just feel perhaps overwhelmed , under appreciated and wanting more aknowledgement then they get for what they do and maybe a little more respect with some pleases and thank yous in there, is what might set alot off I noticed. Guess as woman, wives, girlfriends, daughters, we expect alot from a the guys in our lives and even if we love them sometimes forget to ask nicer, and give compliments or thank yous in return. SO Thank you for being my friend and all your support on here , hugs!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MayhemModels
    Options
    LMAO what a great topic hehehe
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options

this MAN-stration thing I was told by a male friend who claims it can easily be cured by SEX-ploration:devil:
  • MayhemModels
    Options
    lol littlelaura, I think thats true :tongue:
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    I think I'm in sync with the other half... She started today and I feel bloated and ready to snap at the slightest thing!

This ^^. Mine coincides with hers.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Mine usually only lasts from around the 1st thru the 30th or 31st of the month.
  • blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options

lmao!!:laugh:
  • happychix
    happychix Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    yep they sure do - my sister and I say " instead of PMS the guys get SRS" aka: sperm retention syndrome :laugh:
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :laugh: LM@O
    YES!