Replies

• jnnyc
    jnnyc Posts: 25
    Options
    Scarlett Johansen and Christina Hendricks
  • 17Chan
    17Chan Posts: 10
    Options
    She's not really a celeb, but I want to look like Zusana Light! I have no idea how to do it though.

http://i1.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens14772731module129182201photo_1288172340zuzana-light-
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    I'm thinking...Jennifer Lopez - same height 5'6" and I've got a head start on the Jay Lo be-hind!
  • AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Nastia Liukin
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxLT0J7jxb4VtFXmJyX6yC3r8FFUuxD9n1R_qPnel8F-s_3gfcJw&t=1
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry. I already have the boobs for it, now I just need the stomach.. and height, which won't ever happen. :P
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options
    James Gandolfini, unfortunately =p
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Nina Dobrev..the only problem is I have boobs:P

Do you seriously love the vampire diaries!!! AWESOME!!
  • sdickman
    sdickman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Audra McDonald...she's my height and I LOVE those arms!!
  • ssc0303
    ssc0303 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Definitely Kim Kardashian's...her figure is amazing!
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Katy Perry, Scarlett Johansson, Khloe Kardashian or Jessica Simpson. I think all these women have beautiful voluptuous, womanly figures....the kind that make real men drool :) *plus i know it'd never be realistic for me to wish for a body like Jennifer Aniston...I'm too curvy and got too much goin' on up top lol
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Jessica Alba, although it is not likely; I have never been that small....but I can dream, can't I =)
  • cruise160
    cruise160 Posts: 55
    Options
    Lots of gym but do-able.... Eva Mendez!!!!!!!! I love her!!!!
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    I have been getting told a lot that I look like Adele, but Idealy I wouldn't want to look like anyone but healthy me! :wink:
  • Diem30
    Diem30 Posts: 92
    Options
    Kaley Cuoco! Body wise cuz I'm too dark to pull off blonde lol ^_^
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Kim Kardahsian....without as big of a booty! haha
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't mind having an hourglass figure like Kim Kardashian. Unfortunately, I have more of a straight-up-and-down torso with barely any waistline! I've got some booty, but not the hourglass figure or bust. =(
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You know you're getting old and out of touch when you only recognize about 15% of these celebrity names....and I'm only 45....who'd of thought? I'm voting for Beyonce (and I even know who she is!)
  • falloner
    falloner Posts: 11
    Options
    Saw "Thor" a few days ago and am now very envious of Chris Hemsworth. If I can get anywhere close to the shape he was in I will simply go nuts.
  • SpringFever19
    SpringFever19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Angelina Jolie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!