6 inches in 45 days???

Options
Okay so can you even make that goal? 6 inches in 45 days? So far this is my new goal (as of yesterday). I have a fit test coming up and I want to do well so I mesured myself yesterday and I need to lose 6 inches by at LEAST the 1st of July. Any advice on the best way to do it? Or am I just reaching for the stars?? :smile:

Replies

• onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I am trying to drop 25lbs by July 22. Good Luck to you!
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Im sure you can do it. From the results Ive seen on here the 30 day shred and/or p90x are looking to be your best bets. The best way to lose inches like that is combining high cardio (fat burning) with weight lifting/toning
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I think you can do it! Most exercise dvd's say you can loose like 6 inches in the first 3 weeks... so find something you like and stick with it for a month... Like I have Hip Hop Abs, the first time I tried it was for all summer... I lost at least 9 inches that summer just from doing that. Just make sure you keep up on your calories, when you burn lots you need to eat lots :) good luck!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Yes you can, dose it have to be from one spot or overall? If you can cardio, cardio and more cardio. I have lost 7 in one month when I first started.. (Jillian Michaels 30 day shred)... It can be done and you CAN if you put your mind to it and stick with it.
  • angelaplaxton
    Options
    You are reaching for the stars, and i mean that by its gonna be awsome! Yes I believe you can!!
    Lots and Lots of Cardio, do pilates(maybe some drop in) to trim and tone, and do yoga 2 or
    3 times a week(maybe some drop in), the Yoga to help you and your body relax from the work outs
    so you can stay focused. Watch your sugar intake unless its from fruits, ect. Drink lots of water.
    Have a nice hot bath a few times a week to relax your self and to treat yourself from a long day..
    Eat Good Protines, natural nut butters, eggs(unless u dont eat eggs). No breads, wheats,
    cracker, ect... get my drift :tongue: Rice Is ok though, and yummy! If you crave noodles, try the NO YOLKS,
    they're are good!

:ohwell:
    If you feel the need to indulge, cause we all have that need, try splitting a grahm cracker in half, and place
    some non fat light cool whip - like 1/2 a dolop on a grahm cracker and place the other side of the half gently
    on top and put in the freezer for half hour. I know i recommended no crackers..

You Can Do it!
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    30 day shred. I lost six inches in two weeks. Yes, it can be done!!
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    It's doable... I've just looked back on my weight loss diary, and can see that I actually lost 7 inches in 3 weeks during March...

So, it can be done.

I was doing a mixture of Turbo Jam - Cardio Party & No More Trouble Zones
  • DebiP10
    DebiP10 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Ive just lost a total of 8 inches in 22 days of doing the 30 day shred so give it a go and good luck with your goal :smile: