No mates!

Options
Hello,
I just started on MFP again after a 1.5 year break. Weight has been creeping on ( mainly over the past 3 months) and I now have around 21lbs to lose, having previously lost 80lbs. I want to get back in the clothes I was wearing last summer!
I could really do with some MFP friends to help me on my journey this time.
Anyone out there?
Thanks

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome back feel free 2 add me:smile:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Hey Count, I too got back on MFP after losing 45 pounds a year ago. For some reason I stopped logging my calories and it just creeped back and then some. I started up again on March 21 and have lost 28 pounds so far. Welcome back and you'll be at your goal in no time.
  • secondsnooze
    Options
    I started in January of this year and have lost 40 lbs. I have been able to stick to the 1200 cal daily for the most part but have bad knees so don't exercise as much as I need to. Get going, don't wait as long as I did to take it off! you can do it!
  • bug2002
    bug2002 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello I am new to this entire thing and was really impressed by your previous loss. I have no idea how to use this sight and go on throught out the day , I am eager to learn what exactly this site can be used for and if you would like some company and support I am on board! I figure I could learn and not feel so alone on this journey :bigsmile:
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Feel free to add me, go's for everyone =)
  • secondsnooze
    Options
    P.S. Feel fre to add me too!
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Awe, this site is so great. Feel the love, man!