Here I am again...

Kkmama
Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone,

With summer came a lot of treats and fun times. And along came several pounds that seem to have found a new home around my middle! It is a new school year so I am thinking I better get back at it, since I want to learn to down hill ski this year and I need to be fitter than I am right now...

I know I will have many questions coming back, but I know this community is very supportive of one another that I know I can be myself and get help from others who are sharing my same journey.

I imagine I am not the only one who is "back at it" this time of year... so to those of you who are in the same boat let's do this together and for those that are doing a fantastic job of getting healthy and losing weight keep up the good work, we need inspiration!

Replies

• Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Hi Everyone,

With summer came a lot of treats and fun times. And along came several pounds that seem to have found a new home around my middle! It is a new school year so I am thinking I better get back at it, since I want to learn to down hill ski this year and I need to be fitter than I am right now...

I know I will have many questions coming back, but I know this community is very supportive of one another that I know I can be myself and get help from others who are sharing my same journey.

I imagine I am not the only one who is "back at it" this time of year... so to those of you who are in the same boat let's do this together and for those that are doing a fantastic job of getting healthy and losing weight keep up the good work, we need inspiration!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Welcome Back, :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.