I finally have power

I live in Broken Arrow Ok and we have been with out power since Sunday. I finally got it on this morning. I have been off my routine with no power and the kids home and having to eat out every meal. But I am ready to get back on track!!!

Replies

• I live in Broken Arrow Ok and we have been with out power since Sunday. I finally got it on this morning. I have been off my routine with no power and the kids home and having to eat out every meal. But I am ready to get back on track!!!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome back online. good luck to you!!
  • Glad you have power again. Good luck to you! :)
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    Sucks having no power for days. Congrats!
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Glad to hear you are back and hopefully everyone is ok. We didn't get much of that storm in the east. But today it is snowing and looks like the whole weekend is shot weatherwise too. I've been without power and Raz is right it sucks! We are fortunate that we have a kitchen woodstove, the oldfashioned kind with the shelves up above. Boy do I love snuggling up to that on a cold winters day with a cup of tea and a good book :) Have a Happy Holiday!
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    It sounds like I may be getting my shot at a power outage in the next day or so. Probably the same storm if we are all on the East coast. (I'm not sure where Broken Arrow is. :embarassed: )
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    We are in the midst of a 4-7 inch storm with another whopper expected Saturday night into Sunday. I'm not complaining...our favorite outdoor activity is snowmobiling & the extra calories I burn shoveling is an added bonus. Power outages, however, are at the bottom of my list. We live in Upstate New York.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    Be careful, everyone. I've seen some of the drama unfold on TV.

Last year I was without power for 5 days. If I lose power again for more than 12 hours, I'm heading for a hotel. I'm in Seattle, and usually when power goes out it is only in some areas, so I can always find a hotel. I couldn't get warm last year and it scared me. I finally left after two days.

~Cheryl
  • Sorry to hear about you having no power:frown: . Hope things continue to stay normal for you all!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Glad you are all ok and welcome back.

Hope everyone else who may be affected get through it as well.

Eve
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Never Mind.....
    I'm as dumb as a box of rocks tonight it appears :embarassed:
  • Loretta_Jo
    I live in Broken Arrow Ok and we have been with out power since Sunday. I finally got it on this morning. I have been off my routine with no power and the kids home and having to eat out every meal. But I am ready to get back on track!!!

I live in El Dorado AR. While you were getting ice we were running our air conditioners. We went to Little Rock Monday. We left here in our shirt sleeves then had to buy jackets when we got to Little Rock.
    Glad you have power again. :flowerforyou:
  • cmriverside

I bet jdaniels wonders why she never gets any mail if SHE thinks she lives in Broken Arrow!
  • Loretta_Jo

I bet jdaniels wonders why she never gets any mail if SHE thinks she lives in Broken Arrow!

I ain't got no good brains. What I did have fell out and the cats played with.
    They are under the bed somewhere full of dust bunnies now :noway:
    :flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Broken ARROW Oklahoma is not far from Tulsa OK. :bigsmile:
  • cmriverside

Loretta, silly girl.

You have the same source for cute kitty pictures I do. The too much Tequila/Football Helmet one, and kitty asleep in food one :laugh:

Or, maybe this kitty had the tequila. You've heard the saying,

"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, floor," ?

cm oxox
  • Loretta_Jo

Loretta, silly girl.

You have the same source for cute kitty pictures I do. The too much Tequila/Football Helmet one, and kitty asleep in food one :laugh:

Or, maybe this kitty had the tequila. You've heard the saying,

"One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, floor," ?

cm oxox

ROFLMAO!! :laugh:
    Yep Floor :bigsmile: