One free friend!

Options

Replies

• javarushed
    javarushed Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    To the public they will think I'm a smooth lover, but behind closed doors I'll keep adding those peanuts! You can call me Arnold... Benedict Arnold :D

...Damn this post kinda puts my plans out there in the public eye!... oh well... CHUNKY FOR LIFE!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    To the public they will think I'm a smooth lover, but behind closed doors I'll keep adding those peanuts! You can call me Arnold... Benedict Arnold :D

...Damn this post kinda puts my plans out there in the public eye!... oh well... CHUNKY FOR LIFE!

Haha! It does at that....did you see that thread on peanut butter the other day? Hope you didn't case your vote! I was already down by a dime i think.
  • javarushed
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I voted chunky... unless it was just a dream! or a dream in a dream! inception?!?
  • JEK717
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I voted chunky... unless it was just a dream! or a dream in a dream! inception?!?

Haha that movie was trippy...ill help you know whether you were dreaming or not....was the top spinning? Did you have his ring on????
  • javarushed
    Options
    The top was spinning the last time I checked, but I can't keep a eye on that thing all day you know! As for the ring.... I hocked it for a pb&j sandwich! In other news strawberry jelly > grape jelly!
  • JEK717
    Options
    The top was spinning the last time I checked, but I can't keep a eye on that thing all day you know! As for the ring.... I hocked it for a pb&j sandwich! In other news strawberry jelly > grape jelly!

Haha well if the top was spinning...you are dreaming and if you are dreaming...then maybe you are DREAMING that you are a Chunky fan when really you are a SMOOTH fan!!!!!

Haha oh no you are a PB&J fan TOO...bleh..sheesh wish i would have known this before i sent that friend request:tongue:
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options

You sir speak the truth, strawberry jelly over grape jelly any day!

Question is though, how can someone like smooth over chunky?? Chunky feels like I'm actually eating something, and it's all awesome and crunchy, mmmmm now you guys are making want a PB & J but it's way too late.
  • JEK717
    Options

Question is though, how can someone like smooth over chunky?? Chunky feels like I'm actually eating something, and it's all awesome and crunchy, mmmmm now you guys are making want a PB & J but it's way too late.

You gotta be kidding me...i friended TWO Chunky fans...guess i gotta delete some peeps:laugh: Just kidding...dont corrupt the smooth PB with jelly or chunks!
  • OhSnaps
    OhSnaps Posts: 25
    Options

You gotta be kidding me...i friended TWO Chunky fans...guess i gotta delete some peeps:laugh: Just kidding...dont corrupt the smooth PB with jelly or chunks!

Wait, I guess liking smooth PB is better than not having Jelly with your PB!!!!! Cus now you're literally missing a huge chunk of the pb & j recipe lol.
  • JEK717
    Options

Wait, I guess liking smooth PB is better than not having Jelly with your PB!!!!! Cus now you're literally missing a huge chunk of the pb & j recipe lol.

Haha never..jelly...bleh! I'm sorry but...your both trippin:happy:
  • JEK717
    Options
    Bump!!

Hello!
  • JEK717
    Options
    Bump!!

Hello!
  • ambalam
    ambalam Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I totally prefer smooth peanut butter. Chunky freaks me out.
  • JEK717
    Options
    I totally prefer smooth peanut butter. Chunky freaks me out.

Haha AWESOME!!
  • JEK717
    Options
    Hey newbies! If you are looking for a friend to support you....head over to JEK for some motivation and fun:)
  • TentionSpeak
    Options
    If you can't beat us, join us! Become a Chunky lover!

Haha i have been telling her that for years!
  • javarushed
    Options

Jelly never!? Fine how about some Preserves! This is what I had in my Chunky PB&J sandwich today! well maybe it should be called PB&P?

http://www.smuckers.com/products/ProductDetail.aspx?groupId=1&categoryId=18&flavorId=431
  • JEK717
    Options

Jelly never!? Fine how about some Preserves! This is what I had in my Chunky PB&J sandwich today! well maybe it should be called PB&P?

http://www.smuckers.com/products/ProductDetail.aspx?groupId=1&categoryId=18&flavorId=431

Haha eh no way! That is like the same thing. Haha you destroyed your sandwich and tortured your poor body!
  • javarushed
    Options
    Fine how about this instead jelly hater? lol

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2259/2341580658_5ecb8982eb.jpg
  • JEK717
    Options
    Fine how about this instead jelly hater? lol

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2259/2341580658_5ecb8982eb.jpg

HAHA yeah...not a nutella fan...come on...i am not a player...i am FAITHFUL to my Smooooothh Skippy peanut butter!