When will it end?????

Options
tabi26
tabi26 Posts: 535 Member
When I wake up in the morning I look SPECTACULAR! But by the end of the day I look like I'm 5 months pregnant.....will I ever look as good as I do in the morning all day long, or that just a dream? lol

Replies

• funky_stripes
    funky_stripes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha I get that too!!! :laugh:
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Ha ha ha I get that too!!! :laugh:

Yup me too. All that omentum fat magically tucks itself neatly away between the folds of my intestines when I'm horizontal, but alas, gravity does it's dastardly deed and it all oozes out to the front after being vertical for a few hours. Wah-wah... I guess it ends when we get our body fat % to some amazingly low number... sigh.... my quest still lies before me....
  • cheechersmom
    Options
    have you had a c section by chance?? I feel the same way and heard it's got something to do with the structure of the abdominal wall and how the muscles were damaged. I can't remember the medical terminology but I know what you're saying. Seems also that the more physical work you do the more your body tires and you tend to bulge out at night. :o(
  • aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    I have this same problem as well - but I'm noticing if I eat really healthy all day (no processed food, etc), it's not as bad.
  • tabi26
    Options
    have you had a c section by chance?? I feel the same way and heard it's got something to do with the structure of the abdominal wall and how the muscles were damaged. I can't remember the medical terminology but I know what you're saying. Seems also that the more physical work you do the more your body tires and you tend to bulge out at night. :o(

No C section here. I do have two kids though :)

I guess I'll just forever wake up skinny and go to bed pregnant lol!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    No C section here and yup it happens to me too! Sort of glad it's not just me. I have to remember to dress for it. Something that looks great at 9 am doesn't look so great at 10 pm!
  • tabi26
    Options
    No C section here and yup it happens to me too! Sort of glad it's not just me. I have to remember to dress for it. Something that looks great at 9 am doesn't look so great at 10 pm!

Isn't that the truth!!