did you post before and after pictures

Options
eriny
eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
on site i did . when i was that big and didnt recognize myself and after losing 50 lbs im glad i did .

Replies

• eriny
    Options
    on site i did . when i was that big and didnt recognize myself and after losing 50 lbs im glad i did .
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    You look great! I couldnt believe your before pics! You look so different! Congrats!
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    I haven't posted any yet, since I just started Aug 11, but I did take some, once I see a really dramatic change I will.

BTW, You did an Awesome job, Congradulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!
    Those before pictures are real eye openers aren’t they.

I posted before and after pics in my profile also. Since I have lost the weight I have to reintroduce myself to people who haven’t seen me in a while.

It had been a few years since my cousin and I had seen each other and she didn’t recognize me until I spoke to her. She got up and introduced herself to me. I thought she was goofing around with me so I played along and said hello I am glad to meet you. She was truly SHOCKED :noway: ……my husband heard her out in the street when she said Oh My God It’s My Cousin! lol

I have had people stand there with their mouths hanging open and their eyes about to pop out of their heads when I told them who I was. It’s fun LOL!

I am sure you will have a good time reintroducing yourself to people also.

Again, Congratulations! You have done great and you look Fabulous!

LoJo :flowerforyou:
  • eriny
    Options
    thank you
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!!
    Those before pictures are real eye openers aren’t they.

I posted before and after pics in my profile also. Since I have lost the weight I have to reintroduce myself to people who haven’t seen me in a while.

It had been a few years since my cousin and I had seen each other and she didn’t recognize me until I spoke to her. She got up and introduced herself to me. I thought she was goofing around with me so I played along and said hello I am glad to meet you. She was truly SHOCKED :noway: ……my husband heard her out in the street when she said Oh My God It’s My Cousin! lol

I have had people stand there with their mouths hanging open and their eyes about to pop out of their heads when I told them who I was. It’s fun LOL!

I am sure you will have a good time reintroducing yourself to people also.

Again, Congratulations! You have done great and you look Fabulous!

LoJo :flowerforyou:

I saw your before pics too! Wow!! Congrats!! You dont even look like the same person either!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!