Biggest Weight Loser Blue Team 8/31

Options
Good Morning everyone, I didnt get to get on here to much yesterday. Its Sunday so I didnt get to exercise early this morning. I slept in so I will be going to the park soon to walk. I dont like doing my dvds in front of people and hubby is home so not doing that today. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

BTW I gained a couple of my lbs back. Its not fair. I havent been over my calories at all. I have worked out everyday for 2 weeks except for 1 day. And I never used to work out. This site says taht my BMR is almost 2500 calories. How on earth do I burn that much for not doing anything. That seems like an awful lot. I am supposed to eat 1500 calories a day but I usually wind up with about 1200 to 1500 a day. And then I exercise also and I burn at least 300 calories a day if not more. I am trying to watch what I eat and I usually dont wind up eating those. I know that is bad because you all say that we should eat our exercise calories but eating 2000 calories a day seems like alot now that I am eating less calorie filled food. Ive only exercised for 2 weeks so my weight gain cant be muscle mass now. I am trying my best but I really want to do well.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I didnt get to get on here to much yesterday. Its Sunday so I didnt get to exercise early this morning. I slept in so I will be going to the park soon to walk. I dont like doing my dvds in front of people and hubby is home so not doing that today. I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

BTW I gained a couple of my lbs back. Its not fair. I havent been over my calories at all. I have worked out everyday for 2 weeks except for 1 day. And I never used to work out. This site says taht my BMR is almost 2500 calories. How on earth do I burn that much for not doing anything. That seems like an awful lot. I am supposed to eat 1500 calories a day but I usually wind up with about 1200 to 1500 a day. And then I exercise also and I burn at least 300 calories a day if not more. I am trying to watch what I eat and I usually dont wind up eating those. I know that is bad because you all say that we should eat our exercise calories but eating 2000 calories a day seems like alot now that I am eating less calorie filled food. Ive only exercised for 2 weeks so my weight gain cant be muscle mass now. I am trying my best but I really want to do well.

Connie
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I'm up too. Only half a pound at this point, but if weigh-in is Tuesday, then I won't be much lower than I was last Tuesday, seeing as how it's already Sunday. I don't eat my exercise calories, either. Though, I did DRINK my exercise calories on Friday.... I wasn't even eating badly, just had too much alochol... I still gained weight. So therefore, I'm a believer that you should not eat your exercise calories. Any time I've ever done it I've come up with a gain. I hope you start seeing that scale going down! Just keep pushing on, it'll work out for you.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Hate to say this, but you really can't lose 6 lbs (of fat) in a week. A pound is 3500 calories. You would have to have over a 3000 calorie a day deficit to lose that. So, the water weight that you lost is coming back. Don't get discouraged, it's nothing to worry about. :flowerforyou:

Be careful of going too low on the calories. It's not something that 95% of people can maintain in the long run. You may think it's not that hard - because you are in "diet mode" - thinking, I can do this for a couple months. Can you do it forever though? Make sure anything you do, you can continue for life. :bigsmile:
  • Sunibc22
    Sunibc22 Posts: 330
    Options
    Well I did it! I went to the gym for the first time in months. A friend dragged me there but I feel great now that I went. I did 60 minutes of cardio!!! I really am going to try and do this more often....surprising how good you feel afterwards. It's just getting my butt there that's the problem. Hopefully I'll keep it up!

Have a great long weekend everyone!!
    Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Well I did it! I went to the gym for the first time in months. A friend dragged me there but I feel great now that I went. I did 60 minutes of cardio!!! I really am going to try and do this more often....surprising how good you feel afterwards. It's just getting my butt there that's the problem. Hopefully I'll keep it up!

Have a great long weekend everyone!!
    Shauna:flowerforyou:

Well done!!!! Wish I could afford a gym... but I probably wouldn't go enough, either! LoL