Just ordered Chalean Extreme...

Options
....and I am scared!!! But excited too. I tried to do P90X a few years ago and could not keep up with it--the plyo did me in!
So I am hoping that Chalean Extreme is a little softer version--and I do plan on modifying what I can't do (lots of aches and pains in this body!). But I am really looking for a good weight workout to be more consistent with.
Anybody want to start it with me???

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    This is an AMAZING program!!! I'm in my 4th week and I'm loving it!!! It's not too hardcore, It's definitely manageable. You'll love it :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, I just can't buy it and start it right now, but I hope you enjoy it and get all you want out of it. I am doing Turbo Fire, along with training for my first 5k, and just ordered Supreme 90. Let us all know how you like CLX
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I am in month 2 and it is a great program. It is different than P90X so I am sure you will enjoy it but watch out for Burn Intervals and Burn it off - the cardio programs. They kick serious butt!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I am in month 2 and it is a great program. It is different than P90X so I am sure you will enjoy it but watch out for Burn Intervals and Burn it off - the cardio programs. They kick serious butt!

so true. The cardio is intense, but whatever you can't do, just modify or do less of :D
  • princesslmc2
    princesslmc2 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I was in the same situation... couldn't keep up with P90X, but ChaLEAN Extreme was amazing... And I've seen the best results with it compared to all of the other programs I've worked on. So much so that I made sure to include it in my TurboFire routine too!!
  • greyhoundluv
    Options
    Thanks so much for replies thusfar! I am very encouraged to hear that it is do-able compared to P90X. It can be very frustrating when I definitely want to increase the intensity of my workouts but the aches and pains call the shots sometimes.
    I ordered it from Amazon so I won't be getting it until next Tuesday. I will keep you all posted, and appreciate hearing from others that have worked with it!
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You will love it!! I'm in the last month and I'm loving the results. I didn't have a lot of weight to lose, but my arms and abs are noticeably toner. It's a fun workout!! Good luck!