hello everyone

Options
ingfit
ingfit Posts: 180 Member
New here and in need of support as its hard to do this alone. I have been at his seriously since the beginning of April, but only joined MFP last week. I have completed 6 weeks of P90X and was forced to take this week off due to illness and a pulled tooth. Minor setbacks, LOL! Next week I am back on P90X week 7 and will be adding 3 - 20 min. treadmill interval sessions post weight lifting days on P90X. I have only lost 6 lbs total in all that time. The last 3 weeks I've been stuck so hence the Interval cardio added to the program. Hope to see results soon but nontheless will be shopping for a bathing suit tomorrow that fits me now because the pool is beconning to me, even though thats not for a couple more weeks.

Replies

• megabux
    megabux Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You are already making an awesome effort, keep up the good work! The numbers will go down! Feel free to friend me if you would like someone else cheering for ya:) Good Luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • rfuller29
    rfuller29 Posts: 40
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck to you! Feel free to add me if you would like I would be more than happy to give you some support :)