Already down 220 pounds....

Options
Namaste1983
Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
Im joining this site after having lost 221 pounds through diet and exercise. This last 25 is so hard and with my excess skin i have felt no need to push for it because i still "look" bigger than i know my body is. Im at 210, down from 430 and would like to hit 190 before i consult with a plastic surgeon for my body lift. I havent really counted calories in a long time and since ive just worked harder at the gym and eat no processed foods and stick with whole grains and all the good stuff, this has been quite the change to start tracking them. Hitting 1700 cals a day isnt a problem when you eat nutrient dense foods like i do lol. having this journal will help me hit my goal and keep me minful of my eating. I would like to hit my goal soon after my 28th birthday :) So hello all. This is my way of refusing to give up. If i made it this far by myself i can make it the rest of the way!

Replies

• felicia8604
    felicia8604 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    wow! that is awesome! Keep up the awesome work! Good luck!
  • GFab
    GFab Posts: 75
    Options
    Yes, I agree keep up the good work!!!! =)
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Welcome to mfp. Have no doubt you will reach whatever goal you've set. Look how much you've done so far:smile:
  • karenkwalker
    karenkwalker Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Way to persevere. Keep up the good work! You can do it!:bigsmile:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    You bet you can. I have lost nicely on this program and find counting calories works for me....like you said...exercise! Best to you and thanks for posting the message.
  • FinMcK
    FinMcK Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congrats on the amazing work you've done, and thanks for sharing with us! Welcome to MFP!:flowerforyou:
  • CallejaFairey
    CallejaFairey Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    wow, that is impressive :) welcome to MFP, i hope it helps you get that last little bit that is being so stubborn!
  • bpdai
    bpdai Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. A great community that will encourage you as you complete this long journey. You have accomplished a tremendous feat and I congratulate you.
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    It is a pleasure to meet you. I enjoy conversing with positive, determined and motivated people. I know you'll get it done and we will celebrate together here on MFP.
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Keep it up.
  • Cheechos
    Cheechos Posts: 293
    Options
    You're like my hero right now. You can do it! (: