Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • JeremyInvincible
    JeremyInvincible Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    TECHNOVIKING says: Thank you for welcome back, now I dance for you and Odin!!!

technoviking.gif
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    TECHNOVIKING says: Thank you for welcome back, now I dance for you and Odin!!!

technoviking.gif

Where's the kilt?
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options

Where's the kilt?

Technoviking already strangle transgressors with it, thankfully Chuck Norris was there to loan Technoviking a pair of punk pants. :bigsmile:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I just found out that my gym just added a new outdoor class to the fall schedule!
    Technoviking Dance! I can't wait! I guess that's all you need to do to get those muscles! Walk down your local street! I'll keep you posted!:laugh:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    I just found out that my gym just added a new outdoor class to the fall schedule!
    Technoviking Dance! I can't wait! I guess that's all you need to do to get those muscles! Walk down your local street! I'll keep you posted!:laugh:

That would RULE!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options

Well, don't forget the dancing---it's the dance moves that build up the muscles.
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options

Well, don't forget the dancing---it's the dance moves that build up the muscles.

That's why Technoviking is so huge, he dances so much that he doesn't move to the music, the music moves to him.
  • shorerider
    Options
    That's why Technoviking is a huge, he dances so much that he doesn't move to the music, the music moves to him.
    :laugh:
  • shorerider
    Options
    Of course, even Technoviking has nothing on the GREAT WALKEN! weaponofchoice2wn6gq.gif

christopher-walken-dancing-poster.jpg
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    Of course, even Technoviking has nothing on the GREAT WALKEN! weaponofchoice2wn6gq.gif

christopher-walken-dancing-poster.jpg

Oh man Shore....you might have me there...I *do* love some Walken.
  • shorerider
    Options
    Walken doesn't just dance like Technoviking either--he dances AND sings!

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/ll135/shorerider_2008/?action=view&current=ChristopherWalkenDances.flv
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Wooo hoooo. welcome back bro! And back in Technostyle I must say! I mean it's making me completely mental...

0000001752_20060919151158.jpg
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    Ahah, Jamerz!!! Bustin' out the Ed Grimly I see!

TECHNOVIKING is pleased with your reference to SCTV.
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    Well, I wasn't gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent...
    dana-carvey-bush2.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Jeremy! :flowerforyou:
  • JeremyInvincible
    Options
    Thanks Momma!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    JEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Awww, so glad to have u back! :)
  • jamerz3294
    Options
    For a real chuckle, go back to the General Discussion page, and read the title of this thread, followed by the author, as if it were one sentence! :laugh: :bigsmile: (and I agree with that statement btw!)
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    2200749604a5467145702l.gifTECHNOHOMER is pleased with TECHNOVIKING.... TECHNOVIKING now has a home in my lil dance routine folder.... :happy: