i can't reach my goal =(

Options
so i was 47kilos when i was 16.. then became 65kilos cos of steroids (wrong prescription) for 2 years. finally now that im 19 it became 56kilos.. then 53.. then when i went to my dad's friend's house and used their weighing scale... i was shocked cos it became 56kilos again. i was like wtf i gained 3 kilos in a day?! and got a little depressed thinking how am i gonna monitor my weight if scales sucks? T.T please help =(

Replies

• rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    You likely did not gain 3 kilos in a day, at least not 3 kilos of fat as that would require you to eat 23000 calories which is about 42 Big Mac Sandwiches from McDonald's. It is more likely that either you put on some water weight or this is just the difference between scales, or some combination of the two. For that matter if you are weighing at a later time there than you were at home you are weighing the food and drink that you have eaten up to that point as well. My suggestion is weigh yourself on the same scale at the same time of day, preferably upon getting up after using the washroom.
  • traceyblt
    traceyblt Posts: 45
    Options
    I had a similar experience with scales,one day i was 11st and i thought i was doing great cause i was exercising and watching my cals and when i weighed myself the next day i was 3 pounds heavier, it really does get u down. I have ordered new scales but if they show my weight as the same i don,t know what i,m doing wrong either :sad: