Hiya, been lurking a while.

Options
R2che
R2che Posts: 189 Member
Hi All.
Ive been using the tracker bit on and off for a few months now but never came over to the forum. So ive decided i need to make some new friends. Feeling a bit down in the dumps today (totm and the weather is rubbish).

Im 32 have 4 children and have been back on calorie counting for about 2 weeks now. I have been exercising and doing lots of cycling with my little girl.

Im hoping to loose another 21lb to get me to about 8 1/2 stone by about october time.

So thats me xx

Replies

• dalzinho
    dalzinho Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi!

I too often find that telling strangers I've got my period is a great way to make new friends!

Chin up, you're doing great.
  • eatingmysandshoe
    Options
    HI Rachel, I've got 2 daughters, and have been using mfp for 4 months now, and loving it. Feeling a bit 'blah' myself today actually so know how it is! Think it's PMT and the fact that it's cloudy and grey....

Best of luck with your weight loss, add me as a friend if you like!
  • KT0104
    KT0104 Posts: 33
    Options
    Wheesht dalzinho! Happens to eeevery woman on the planet and generally makes us feel a tad sensitive at that time! Trying to eat healthily and exercise is hard enough, but for those few days each month it can be incredibly difficult! The sun will come out tomorrow...! (cheesy, I know!) lol!
  • R2che
    Options
    Aww thanks for your messages.

Hate this time of the month lol, fingers crossed for a sunny day tomorrow.

Im loving this site so far. x
  • Keelyb63
    Keelyb63 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Rachel,

I too get these blues, and know it can be bad but ya know what, its rotten now but its gonna get better in about 3/4ish days so chin up.

You need to distract yourself and you have a ready made blues distraction right with you. So put on some cheesey pop, get out the glad rags, make up and play dress up with your daughter and dance like a loon :wink: Get back in touch with the inner child when periods, weight, and all the other stuff was nowhere in sight :flowerforyou:
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Definitely know THAT feeling! I also have an unruly visitor, but then again I am happy to see her seeing as how she was gone for a wee bit. It got me worried! Now she's back, and thankfully NOT with a vengeance... just a craving for Ben and Jerry's ice cream.
  • R2che
    Options
    just a craving for Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Ohhhh i know that feeling!
  • niavalentino
    niavalentino Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    just a craving for Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

Ohhhh i know that feeling!

Its a good one, but one that still must be ignored when you're trying to stay on track for fitness. :laugh: