Hello again !

Options
hi there all

i have been a mfp member for a while (remember me ?) long story short i live in the uk with my boyfriend while home is near toronto. i had lost of 30 odd pounds from the begining of the year until i went home in may, the family was pretty impressed by my looks (nobody knew that i had lost weight) , i stayed for 3 months and totally just eated all the bad but ho so good stuff. it was just so hard to say no to all the food that my family prepared espacialy for me, all my favorite stuff. all the celebration wine ect. i meant good but i gave up after 2 weeks of being there. i dont regret any of it though, i never looked back ...

i had the best summer ever. so im back in the uk, (its been 3 weeks now) can you believe it that the whole time that i just feasted away i only took back 7 lbs, and i've already lost all of it since i've been back,, i was pretty impressed, so now im back on track, i definitly am geared up to finish up what i started before i go home again in february, i would love to be down to 145 lbs by then (presently 187) but thats only 5 months away and i know that its a long run .... but ill sure try my best.

anyways, im happy to be back, !!
may

Replies

• may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    hi there all

i have been a mfp member for a while (remember me ?) long story short i live in the uk with my boyfriend while home is near toronto. i had lost of 30 odd pounds from the begining of the year until i went home in may, the family was pretty impressed by my looks (nobody knew that i had lost weight) , i stayed for 3 months and totally just eated all the bad but ho so good stuff. it was just so hard to say no to all the food that my family prepared espacialy for me, all my favorite stuff. all the celebration wine ect. i meant good but i gave up after 2 weeks of being there. i dont regret any of it though, i never looked back ...

i had the best summer ever. so im back in the uk, (its been 3 weeks now) can you believe it that the whole time that i just feasted away i only took back 7 lbs, and i've already lost all of it since i've been back,, i was pretty impressed, so now im back on track, i definitly am geared up to finish up what i started before i go home again in february, i would love to be down to 145 lbs by then (presently 187) but thats only 5 months away and i know that its a long run .... but ill sure try my best.

anyways, im happy to be back, !!
    may
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    Welcome welcome!
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! I think its awesome how we have the exact same goals!! Nice!! :bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    welcome back!