looking for mfp friends :)

Options
hi all!

i've been on here...off and on...for a while now. i think making some friends who have similar goals may help keep me on track. i started my journey at 198 pounds...i'm 5'1". on my own and over a good few years, i slowly dropped down to my current weight, which hovers between 138-143. and i have been stuck here for almost 2 years. though the numbers look fairly low, at my height and where i'm holding my weight aren't healthy. my doctor, because of some minor kidney issues, would love for me to be hovering between 115-120. i'm not about fast fixes here...i'm about getting into shape and staying that way. please add me if you wish and we can support each other.

peace,
karen

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and was 158 lbs a year ago then to 146 when I joined. My doctor sent me here to be more structured, serious, and accountable for my health and weight and I've lost 4 pounds since being here and improving my diet (which still needs a lot of work) and I need to exercise. I'm grandma but you can be my friend if you like.
  • Smittyinthesun
    Options
    You got support here - OK to add It takes a village !
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1, started at 135 and aiming for 125. I've lost 3 lbs since I joined MFP a month ago. I'll send you a friend request : )
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome from Newport,Michigan.:happy:
  • red4560
    red4560 Posts: 32
    Options
    HI!

I would love to be friends! I just started recording my weight because I was wondering why weight was slowing gianing on me... I am 5'2 and I'm trying to get back down to 130 which isn't too far off for me. But yeah if you need support I'm here for ya!

:flowerforyou: