High Protein

Options
Chey16
Chey16 Posts: 25 Member
Hey Everyone!!! I was wondering if anyone had any high protein recipies, I love protien and need some more recipes!!!!!!!

Replies

• tigertown11
    tigertown11 Posts: 310
    Options
    I think if you do a "search" on protein recipes, a whole bunch should pop up.
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
  • eating4balance
    eating4balance Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    French toast recipe: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/240250-low-cal-high-protein-french-toast

Protein pancakes:

-1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
    - 2 egg whites
    - 1/4 cup oatmeal (optional)
    - 2 Tbsp applesauce (optional)
    - 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
    - water to thing out

Combine ingredients in a blender/food processor and pour out just like you would pancakes on a heated griddle.

Greek yogurt is super high in protein!
    I make mine like a parfait layered with 1/4 cup blueberries, 2 tbsp sliced almonds, 1/4 cup fiber one cereal

Tuna is also high in protein and awesome alone, in a sandwich or made into tuna salad (with light mayo, diced celery, chopped onions, sweet relish, mustard, etc) and eaten with apple sliced or celery stalks.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    meat: cook it, eat it.
  • Shanzstar
    Shanzstar Posts: 197
    Options
    i love this recipe! go to you tube and type in low carb creamy chicken! my whole famly loves this! i omit the mushrooms. i have a heaping pile of broccoli on the side.
  • Chey16
    Chey16 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank You, that sounds like a great recipe, lunch is coming up so i may have to try that!