Hi!

Options
jodibelle
jodibelle Posts: 79 Member
Hey!

My name is Jodi. I've been using My Fitness Pal for a little while now and thought I would introduce myself. I am 28 (almost 29!), live in IL, am married and have 2 kids. Working full time and family take up most of my time. I've been doing pretty good about getting my workouts in. The eating is my problem. I am a sugar addict lol. And I am a stress eater so that works against me too since I have recently had alot of stress in my life! But hopefully I am past the things that have been causing me stress and am working to get the eating under control and make healthy choices.

Jodi

Replies

• leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    Hey Jodi, sounds like you have a lot on your plate but managing to handle it well. You're making great progress and that's fabulous! I just joined this week and hoping this can help me stay on track and lose the 15 to 20 lbs I gained after my surgery last year. I work part-time and my kids are 15, 17, 19 and 20 yrs old. Sometimes the big kids keep you as busy as the little ones, only in a different ways (and stress you out in different ways too, lol). Just wanted to say keep up the good work and it's nice to have support from all avenues.

Les
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hi jodi! Great to see ya on the boards!