Been away..now I am back

Options
:glasses: Hi Everyone,
I hope that you are all enjoying the last summer fling before the September rush begins again. In Canada where I am, the summer temperatures have finally started. From today through to the end of the week they are calling for 26-30 degrees celcius!! woo hoo. A month or two late, but happy just the same.
I just came back from holidays and haven't been keeping track on paper or computer, but just in my mind. Despite a few drinks by the pool and picnics on the beach, I still managed to lose 4 pounds. I was actually shocked to see the scale. I should go away more often. haha.
Anyway, nice to be back and catching up on the community posts.
Have a great rest of your weekend everyone.
S :glasses: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    :glasses: Hi Everyone,
    I hope that you are all enjoying the last summer fling before the September rush begins again. In Canada where I am, the summer temperatures have finally started. From today through to the end of the week they are calling for 26-30 degrees celcius!! woo hoo. A month or two late, but happy just the same.
    I just came back from holidays and haven't been keeping track on paper or computer, but just in my mind. Despite a few drinks by the pool and picnics on the beach, I still managed to lose 4 pounds. I was actually shocked to see the scale. I should go away more often. haha.
    Anyway, nice to be back and catching up on the community posts.
    Have a great rest of your weekend everyone.
    S :glasses: :flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back. I was away for a bit too. Too much family drama!!!!!

I have lost 6 lbs since 8-11 and I am so happy.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...I too was away on vacation. I don't know about any weight loss. I'm too afraid to get on the scale :laugh:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Welcome back .:drinker: . I've only been away for a day and already missed it :). Nice that you lost some - I guess when there's something to keep us busy and less stress, that we don't see food as our best friend, huh :huh:? Good luck further, see you around :wink: .
  • Lifeisgood2008
    Lifeisgood2008 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Thanks for the comments.. I think it's true about the stress and stuff. Even though I am busy with post vacation crap, argh, I find myself having to stop the automatic pilot to head to the kitchen open the fridge door have a peek...not sure what I am expecting to be there when I open it time after time...unless there is something waiting to have a conversation with me, or the fridge fairy has mysteriously added some yummy (healthy!!) food to my fridge!...haha..silly me
    The bad habits sure don't take long to come creeping back when you are back in your old environment...time for a walk...
    Take care!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!