RIBFEST AMERICA

Options
Oh, lord.

I am not normally a 'ribs' kinda girl. But my BF suggested them, and I decided ,why not??

OMG, they were so good, I didn't stop til I got to 6!!!!

On top of that, I had a Bud Light, two shots of Sauza, and a chocolate chip cookie.

I don't feel bad about it, but I am kind of stuck for the rest of the day (It's 3:45pm here) with 265 calories.

You know, if I get hungry later, I'm going to eat and not feel bad. I'm due for a calorie shock anyhow, inasmuch as I have avoided high number foods for three months. I can also go for a second walk later too if I feel compelled.

But I do have to say - eating something that high in fat put me to SLEEP for the longest afternoon nap I've had in over a year!! lol..

...mmmmmm RIBBBBSSSSSSS!!!!!

Replies

• Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Oh, lord.

I am not normally a 'ribs' kinda girl. But my BF suggested them, and I decided ,why not??

OMG, they were so good, I didn't stop til I got to 6!!!!

On top of that, I had a Bud Light, two shots of Sauza, and a chocolate chip cookie.

I don't feel bad about it, but I am kind of stuck for the rest of the day (It's 3:45pm here) with 265 calories.

You know, if I get hungry later, I'm going to eat and not feel bad. I'm due for a calorie shock anyhow, inasmuch as I have avoided high number foods for three months. I can also go for a second walk later too if I feel compelled.

But I do have to say - eating something that high in fat put me to SLEEP for the longest afternoon nap I've had in over a year!! lol..

...mmmmmm RIBBBBSSSSSSS!!!!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Have the ribs and enjoy. When I have ribs, I use home made sauce with no sugar added and a lean riblet or port instead of beef.

OMG!!! They are the bomb......
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Oh gurl! I adore ribs! I luv to frill em, and I luv to eat em. The sloppier the better (just like sexercise *giggle*). Ribs are one the things that made this mightiest nation on earth! :drinker: :laugh: :bigsmile: