BodyPump - Great burn!!

Options
2»

Replies

• AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I'm a Body Pump instructor. I'm teaching the new release tonight. LOVE IT! It has transformed my body. It's a great workout, and anyone can get through it. Just start with lighter weights. I have grandmas in my classes! they can do it! I generally burn between 375-450 calories. I'm not sure of the weight of the person burning 700-900 calories...that is pretty much impossible, unless you weight a LOT. I go full throttle with heavy weights and the most I have ever burned was 500. And that was one time. Every one give it a shot! You won't be sorry! :-)))

Oh, you have to tell me how the new release rolls out! We're not super launching until August 20, I'm on pins and needles wanting to do it in the class room!
  • InTheRightLane
    Options
    I love body pump. My gym released body pump 78 last weekend. I liked the release a lot. I think that the release might be overwhelming to someone completely new to body pump because the shoulders track has a lot more transitions than a normal track does. Other than that I am really enjoying the release. I wish that they would have something appropriate to track body pump calories burned in the exercise database.

WU: 20
    Squats: 40
    Chest: 25
    Back/Legs: 35
    Triceps: 20
    Biceps: 15 (sometimes 20)
    Lunges: 30
    Shoulders: 20 (5 lb freeweights)

I've been doing pump since March and feel pretty awesome about the results I've obtained so far. I'd like to slowly increase my weights even more.