Plateau!!!!

Options
The last time the scale went down was over two weeks ago!!! its driving me crazy!!! how do i get out of this plateau! !! im trying the zig zaggin of calories but so far scale has not budged. i still have about 20 lbs to a healthy bmi. any suggestions? :sad:

Replies

• LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    From what I can tell, the last 10-20 are the hardest...when our bodies start to really slow down with the weight loss. The less you have to lose, the hardest. You may want to try setting your goal to .5lb a week now (if you haven't already). Great job on your losses so far!
  • breannatrevs
    breannatrevs Posts: 114
    Options
    I've heard... that we have to trick our bodies!
    We have to change our workouts, possibly to be more intense and more often!
    Also change up your meals, kick bad carbs or lower your sodium for the week!

Just do something very different!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    From what I can tell, the last 10-20 are the hardest...when our bodies start to really slow down with the weight loss. The less you have to lose, the hardest. You may want to try setting your goal to .5lb a week now (if you haven't already). Great job on your losses so far!

Very aggreeable. Try switching up your routines and adding in strength training if you already haven't
    http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/workout/gear/equipment/the-5-best-machines-for-women/
  • Nataliethin81
    Nataliethin81 Posts: 315
    Options
    Same with me! Try changing up your workout routine, incorporate more strength training. Have you tried High Intensity Intervals? It's REALLY awesome for breaking a plateau. The last 10-20 lbs are pretty hard to lose! You'll get through it. Good luck!