Before & After Pics..only 6 POUNDS..can you even tell??

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is a difference! Well done!
  • ilikeher
    ilikeher Posts: 78
    Options
    Are you kidding me?? You can totally tell, you look like you've lost a couple inches in your hips, your stomach looks much flatter and your butt looks awesome!!!! totally jealous :) good for you!!!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Holy crap yes, especially the side pic..would have never guess 'only' 6 pounds....much thinner./toned
    great job!
  • hannahlou95
    Options
    wow! never thought that little would make such a difference?! well done! :) x
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! I'd love to see what foods you eat that allowed your tummy to get so flat at just 6 pounds!
  • dcdc13
    dcdc13 Posts: 86
    Options
    You can definitely tell! and you must be losing a lot of inches, because it's sooo noticeable!! keep it up!! don't lose sight of your goal, but at the looks of it, how can you not? you look amazing! Great Job
  • Meggie1108
    Meggie1108 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look great!!!! Ive only lost 7lbs myself since march but I definately feel alot better and can notice a difference in my clothes. Keep up the good work and try not to focus so much on the number that the scale gives you because it doesnt always show the progress we are making. Hope that makes sense ;-)
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    6 pounds lost looks fabulous on you! It's amazing that such a small amount of weight loss has given you those results! Keep up the great work girl and smash your scale :laugh: It's a liar!
  • notOpel
    notOpel Posts: 46
    Options
    Yep, your tummy is shrinking! Remember you may be gaining muscle so while the scale isn't going down your still loosing fat. Keep it up!
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Waist looks half its original size!
  • rdaraz
    rdaraz Posts: 103
    Options
    yes!! definitely can tell by your hips and stomach!
  • ♥♥YoungMrs♥♥
    Options
    wooo look at your booty!! Im envious!! Yes you can tell that you've toned up! COngrats honey!!
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    Your tummy is firmed up and so has your bottom. Your hips are smaller. You look great and you are rockin' that swimsuit!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress!! Look at your sexy middle!! What have you been doing to achieve such great results since March??
  • MsLaurie65
    MsLaurie65 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Your tummy, hips and booty looks smaller, girl keep it up...looking good!
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell a difference. You stomach looks flat. And might I add...you butt looks amazing!!! I am jealous :-) Great job!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Definitely see a difference!! Congrats! and keep it up!
  • dragonmaid78219
    Options
    I can tell! Your thighs are a little slimmer and your hips have lost a little too! Just remember even if you are not losing pounds your still losing inches!
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    OMG....what the! Thank you everyone!!! Seriously!!! I guess I didn't realize how much of a difference it really was. You know...seeing yourself EVERYDAY you don't get to see as much a difference, well cause you see yourself everyday. You know what i mean? Well...WOW...you guys just inspired me to go workout and keep going...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! CAN'T WAIT TO POST A 10-15 POUND PICTURE DIFFERENCE! YAYYYYY! :)
  • ambahyo
    ambahyo Posts: 5
    Options
    Holy cow!!! It looks like you lost a lot more than 6lbs!!! Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!