milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    you could juice it
    cook it down in a sauce
    dice in up into a salsa
  • theladebug
    theladebug Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    If you dont like celery, why eat it? There are tons of other veggies out there you can add into your diet in the place of celery. I think life is too short to force yourself to eat something you hate.

I dont eat brussel sprouts but I dont see this as a problem. at all :)

just my two cents :)
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    You could put low fat cream cheese on it!

I agree with this!! plus you could add a pinch of cinnamon!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I like celery, my kids DO NOT but 3 of my 4 will happily tuck into a bowl of celery soup. And the one that wont even try the soup doesnt notice when i slip it into currys and casseroles...shhhhhh
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    If you dont like celery, why eat it? There are tons of other veggies out there you can add into your diet in the place of celery. I think life is too short to force yourself to eat something you hate.

I dont eat brussel sprouts but I dont see this as a problem. at all :)

just my two cents :)

Normally my kids eat it so since it was 99cents this week I bought some. They dont want it this time. Trying not to waste it.
  • karie69
    karie69 Posts: 4
    Options
    Love it with Laughing Cow cheese, 1 wedge is 35 calories. They have a lot of different flavors!!!!!!! Hummus it good to
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Dipped in a bit of salsa. Yum.

I second this motion
  • lisabel87
    lisabel87 Posts: 152
    Options
    blend it in fruit smoothie.
  • ShelleyT_RN
    ShelleyT_RN Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Really great with laughing cow cheese, and very few extra calories!!

I second this :D 45 calorie snack!
  • casey12105
    casey12105 Posts: 293
    Options
    Find a good veggie dip you like. I eat Ortia greek yogurt cucumber feta dill veggie dip it's soo yummy I think I could eat any veggie with it.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    The best is celery with cream cheese in the middle and green olive slices on top. YUM.
  • pkpzp228
    pkpzp228 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Do not try to bend the spoon, instead try to understand that there is no spoon.

i.e. Instead of trying to make the celery taste better, why not try to change your perception of it? We eat for energy not indulgence. Personally I enjoy celery with PB and I also enjoy it plain. I know it as one of those foods that I can eat and it doesn't have much of an impact on my meal plan.

That's not to say that we shouldn't enjoy what we eat, but some foods are just food.
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't help I like Almond butter on mine. :happy: