Has anyone heard of T zone?

2»

Replies

• lucindasun
    lucindasun Posts: 38
    Seriously does anyone know how to calculate how many calories are burned during a T-zone or vibration machine session? I personally have lost a bra and jean size in just a few months on the machine, if nothing else it tones and promotes good circulation and I did this after knee surgery. In fact, I sat in a chair with my foot on the plate to get the blood flowing shortly after surgery.
  • The t-zone is not a lot of crap. It works on the same principle as a trampoline. It was invented to help astronauts to keep their muscle tone while in space. It helps with strengthening muscles and bone and helps with the lymph glands. My husband has a bad back and it has helped him a lot with dealing with the pain and strengthening his back muscles. The t-zone is not meant to be a high calorie burner or a cardiovascular exerciser. It's more for strength and well being. I would guess that you aren't burning a lot of calories on it. I wouldn't count it as a form of exercise.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    there's an article on livestrong showing estimated calorie burn:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/332189-calories-burned-in-a-vibration-workout/

P.S. For those of you who've lost weigtht and inches, you've been watching your food intake too, correct? Remember exercise is for fitness and only has so much to do with weight loss so the fact that you're eating better probably has more to do with your lost pounds and inches than your time on the T-Zone, especially since it doesn't burn a whole lot of calories. Just sayin...
This discussion has been closed.