Last week of HCG-

Options
hey all.
This is my last week of HCG phase two.
I need help and more "friends".
I micro cheat a time or two each day, and I am close to my target weight, so I am not getting the results I want.

And if I am not strict now, how can I manage the three days plus three weeks??

Help!!

I find if I talk a lot each day, and if the "protocol" is on the forefront of my mind I do just fine.
But i'm sneaky.

I would love to see 3-5 lb loss in the next 7 days.

Care to lend some support? Post here or add me as a friend.

Thanks all!!

Replies

• mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    Do you mind telling me how fast you lost weight, and how much you lost.
    Are you under a Dr.'s care, or doing the pills. I was thinking of doing this...
    Thanks in advance!
  • Firewhirrrl
    Firewhirrrl Posts: 144
    Options
    I ordered the real powder from India in a prescription form.( not the homeopathic).
    I am not under a doctors care.
    I have a medical background, and have some familiarity.

I was able to loose 11 lbs in about 21 days.
    Then I got to a point where I felt and looked good. My weightloss journey has taken me through a lot of phases.
    So, to be about 12 lbs from my ultimate goal, I was excited. I lost motivation to keep going.

There are a lot of weight loss clinics that administer this diet. And it has been recommended by family practitioners too.
    My friend is also doing this diet. She has more weight to loose so she has lost a lot more then me.

I have some more left so I am trying to give this a last push.

I will say ... There is real and fake HCG.
    You do not have to take it as an injection, but that is how it is intended to get into the blood stream without being metabolized.

There is tons of information on it. Having done it, I definitely plan to do another round to see about getting to my final goal.
    Some days are good, some days are bad, but I have never had I'll effects on it.

For more info: I dunno, try hcgloosers.com. You can write an e mail to the lady and she write back immediTely.
    It's a good jig. Hard, but cool to see weight just come off. And no, I do not believe it is water weight. And also: by looking at strict calorie defecit, I should not have been able to loose so much. So I do believe it works.
  • Firewhirrrl
    Firewhirrrl Posts: 144
    Options
    I would say, also.
    My friend and I started dieting in January.
    I lost 10lbs the "hard way", while she lost 35 or so.
    That's why I tried it.

She herself has gone from ... Obese to chuby.
    It's completely amazing.

She is now waring a 14!
    At some point you will also know someone who is doing and has done this.
    But the key... Order the real HCG online, but be careful...of course there are scams.