Progress Pictures... 91 pounds GONE!

Options
Edit: My pictures aren't showing for god knows what reason, so here's a link to the photobucket album. They're out of order, but I labeled them all. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v133/teresamichelle/progress pictures 2/

I had been waiting to post progress pictures until I hit the 100 pound milestone, but I changed my mind after I graduated this week. Last May I graduated with my bachelors degree, and I managed to complete my masters this past year. Comparing pictures from graduation to graduation I couldn't believe how different I look and how much I've changed in the past year. So I decided to post now.

This is me, graduating in May of 2010:

x5-2010.jpg

x5-2010-2.jpg

At a friend's graduation party in May 2010:

x5-2010-3.jpg

Same dress, less 80 pounds or so, in March 2011:

x3-2011-2.jpg

Graduation, 91 pounds gone, May 2011:

x5-2011.jpg

x5-2011-5.jpg

x5-2011-3.jpg

A few days before graduation, shoe shopping (obviously):

x5-2011-4.jpg

I want to lose about 50 more pounds, so stay tuned for the end result! :)

Replies

• Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm sure you look amazing but I can't see pictures...so I'll just say CONGRATS on loosing sooooo much weight!
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    that sucks your pics arent showing!
  • cherylnewell
    cherylnewell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was really hoping to see pictures too! congrats!!:ohwell:
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options

I know, I'm not really sure what the problem is!! This is very frustrating. In the meantime, the link to the album is here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v133/teresamichelle/progress pictures 2/
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Cograts!!! Can't see the pics though.
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    phooey - no pics. I bet you look awesome though!

Wowza! I checked the link and you look amazing! Loving the horizontal stripes. :bigsmile:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Checked your link....wonderful progress. You look wonderful!
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    ReneeOfTheFae Posts: 117
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! (Those shoes are hot, by the way. I hope you bought them. *~_^*)
  • smartin0619
    smartin0619 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

I know, I'm not really sure what the problem is!! This is very frustrating. In the meantime, the link to the album is here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v133/teresamichelle/progress pictures 2/

I took a look at your photos on photobucket! What a great accomplishment, I hope you are really proud of what all the goals you have met! Congratulations on your masters and all your health goals!! WOo hoo!!! :flowerforyou:
  • pinstripepirate
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job! (Those shoes are hot, by the way. I hope you bought them. *~_^*)

They were too big, but I wanted them. They sparkled!!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thank You for the link. Everyone she looks more than amazing. Darling girl you are so beautiful, stunning, gorgeous, and healthy. Congratulations. You are an inspiration to many.
  • MyNameIsNotBob
    MyNameIsNotBob Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Wow, great work.
  • pinstripepirate
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :D
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG!!!!! You are my pirate ..... you know how much I heart you! My rocker chick sister! Who loves sunflowers......

You look amazing!!! Just incredible..... and I could NOT be more happier for you right now. Sisterhood in 90 lbs lost and we have so much in common. You're my star.... my guiding light in the dark. Please savor this moment, I know it's uncomfortable, but it really does help to let it out. It took courage to post these pics but think of how far you've come and that you are never going back..... great things happen to great people, and in my books your on the top of the list!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    You look amazing and stunning :) way to go :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Stunning is right! Congratulations, great work!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    Can`t see the pics.But congrats on the success.
    jane:drinker:
  • kiltbunny
    kiltbunny Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    AMAZING. You look so beautiful
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow~~!! You look amazzzzzzzing!! Congratulations!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW...CONGRATS! Lovely work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!