Strangers = Motivation

Options
Kanzaki3
Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
Hello everyone. I started this thing today hoping it will help me lose all the unwanted body fat I have. I am currently in nursing school right now. All the stress in the program has made an impact on my weight. I weighed 145 pounds (5 ft 10 in) before starting nursing school and was 175 pounds at the most after several long months of stress. However, I am determined to melt the fat away. I started the Insanity workout program recently. Today was day 6. I love how Insanity causes you to sweat like crazy. I just feel I need motivation from complete strangers on here to really reach my full potential. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• LookN2Lose15
    Options
    I am a nurse and I gained weight in nursing school too and then more as the years have progressed. I'm like a yoyo; weight up, weight down. I'd like to lose 15 pounds while toning up in the process. Since I have no diet/fitness buddy maybe we could motivate each other to get the job done!
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I think motivation is the key. I think we can motivate each other. Since I have a few weeks off from school, I'm working out like crazy. This may sound weird but I like the feeling of pain after a good, long workout. It gives me hope that I'm moving forward somewhat.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    I just feel I need motivation from complete strangers on here to really reach my full potential. Feel free to add me.

What is your scientific principle behind this statement? smiley-confused005.gif Sorry, I still remember nursing school and ty instructors used to swing that around like a dead cat. smiley-laughing014.gif I too added pounds, as well as lost hair during school, but that's a whole different topic!
    If you want to add a bunch of nurse and medical types, just post something nurse related, they will appear... Good luck with your journeys and feel free to add me too.