Friends? I need motivation!!

Options
I was doing amazing! For a college student I was great! I went from my goal weight (125) to 119 and set my new goal to 115... Then I had a really really lough last few weeks of school and gained everything back to my now current weight of 131. I went from easily fitting into a size 7 to struggling with a 9. I'm at the point of being upset with myself and I stress myself out to a point of fbinging which goes against the whole healthy eating... I know my weakness and I'm wanting to get to 115! I will do it! I just want some extra Mfp friends to keep me in line... Ask how I'm doing now and then or tell me when I'm slipping up. I would love someone my age who maybe gets the cafeteria and social scene difficulties but anyone is great!!!!

On a side note, I'm home fir break so I'm working hard on eating healthier than at school. I've Also signed up to walk dogs at the animal shelter to move around more... I also am trying to continue my daily 2-3 mile runs!!! I'd love support!

Replies

• absie107
    absie107 Posts: 290
    Options
    Hey... I'm a college student too! I'm definitely way above 131 right now, and I slipped up and gained back a lot of weight that I lost over the course of second semester due to stress eating and compulsive overeating and I can't really fit into my size 9s very well anymore either!

I will friend you! Be careful with running though... I only had been running for about a year and when I pushed my mileage my knees basically died, which was part of what sparked me stress eating again. My hip structure was working against me though!
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    you can add me!