Replies

• AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Almonds and lemon juice
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, toasted almonds, dried cherries, mandarin oranges. One cool trick I've learned recently to minimize salad dressing calories is to take 1.5 tbsp of regular ranch, and add an equal amount of water. Sprinkle 1/2 to 1 tbsp of gorgonzola cheese on the salad. Watering down the ranch gives you the flavor on every bite, and quite a bit of it stays in the bottom of the bowl after...

I love that idea! I prefer runny dressings anyway, it seems like you use less, when it's all thick it comes out of the jar slowly and I shake it an get too much lol!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I like to use Pico degallo, avacados, grilled chicken strips, I LOVE KENS walnut raspberry vineagrette dressing
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    CUTE SHOES!!!
  • mangorabbit
    mangorabbit Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Depending on if I am home or on the road things can shift, but a few things that stay pretty constant are: lime or lemon juice (often in lieu of dressing -bit of olive oil if I have it around), any veg - the big thing for me is when it starts feeling boring, I will mix it up with some different spices - I have used black pepper, white pepper, cayenne pepper (sparingly!), paprika, one of those herb mix things, chili powder and curry powder at various times. I like how easy it is to shift things with just a little bit of spice.
  • ChristinaRamos
    Options
    I like mrs. dash, baby portabellas sauteed, and fat free dressing or salsa
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! Yes to mushrooms(:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Ohhh! Yes to mushrooms(:

Fungus FTW! Also, red/yellow/orange bell peppers, bolthouse tropical mango dressing, grilled chicken breast, a bit of mustard sometimes and hot sauce. If I'm in the mood, some sliced apples, and almonds or walnuts.
  • mmshell
    mmshell Posts: 8
    Options
    Craisins, a little cheese (only because I don't consume dairy any other way than a little in my salad), chicken breast cut up small, or an hard boiled egg : )