deanea

Options
I :love: your kitten. Ikeep meaning to tell you that!

I have three love-bugs of my own. But they aren't babies.

~Cheryl

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,985 Member
    Options
    I :love: your kitten. Ikeep meaning to tell you that!

I have three love-bugs of my own. But they aren't babies.

~Cheryl
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Thank you, I have to tell you though he is three now, I just like to remember him when he was little. He is a very unique "CAT" now. Very tempermental. Litter box has to be spotless, food bowl at least half full and no clutter in the house ... if any of those things are not the way he demands he has very bizarre and annoying ways to tell me I am being a bad caregiver! I have three cats too, I would be cat lady if my husband would allow!

Talk soon, Anne
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I must say he is adorable. He puts me in mind of our Squirtty kitty. He is getting so big lately. He is now about a year and a half and the biggest cuddle bug you have ever seen.

We have 3 also.

Eve
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    he is handsome, I mean your kitty...
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,985 Member
    Options
    ok, cat lovers.

Question: Why do we end up with three cats before we stop?? (cats are by nature solitary animals...) and yet we only have one dog?? (dogs are pack animals...)

My third kitty was an un-planned-for baby. He was literally going to be euthanized and I was fostering him. When they told me to bring him in....I took him to my vet instead; and ignored the email from the shelter vet (telling me they were going to euthanize him!) Then I sneaked in and adopted him before anyone was the wiser. He is the snuggle-bunny to end all snuggle-bunnies.

Homer, big black lovey home-boy. :happy:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    No telling on why we end up with more than one. I think it is the personalities they have myself. My mom has 6 kitties, 3 of which are scottish folds.

Our last kittie named Penny Monster was certainly unplanned. But most of ours are. One adopted us years ago. Squirt was a stray that wondered into the shop my hubby was working in and so he took him to the vet. After several days no one had claimed him so we took him. Then this summer a client called him complaining that she had stopped to deliver flowers and a cat had gotten into her vans engine compartment. Well when they got her out they didn't want her. So he brought her home, covered in grease and oil and so wild we had to put her on a leash and put her into a kennel till we could tame her down. I had to give her 2 baths before she was fit to be touched. Therefore the name Penny short for Penzoil. It fits very well since her eyes are the color of pennies. Monster because she is a terror. But hubby loves her.

I will look forward to some bottle feeders again this spring. They are by far my favorites. I have had several foster babies.