Biggest Weight Loser Blue Team 9/1

Options
Good Morning and Happy Labor Day. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Its rainy here but not right now so hopefully I will get to go to the park today and walk if not I will have to go to the rec center and work out because I didnt get up early enough to do my dvd. If anyone of ya'll are in the hurricanes way I hope you are safe.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning and Happy Labor Day. I hope everyone had a good weekend. Its rainy here but not right now so hopefully I will get to go to the park today and walk if not I will have to go to the rec center and work out because I didnt get up early enough to do my dvd. If anyone of ya'll are in the hurricanes way I hope you are safe.

Connie
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the exercise today! Take it easy on the cookout food! GO BLUE!
  • Benson
    Benson Posts: 444
    Options
    As usual I find myself a little more motivated when the calendar changes. I always think ok this month I am going to give it my all - If I try hard I can lose 10 lbs this month etc., etc. So now I really, really want to do this. I may even reach out to my fellow blue teamers!!! For these reasons I am going to try harder:
    Post a loss of any kind for the Blue Team each and every week
    Fit my incentive jeans I bought last year - still big but smaller for me - require 5 lb loss at least

My medium goal is to have a loss of 51 by 51 - I will turn 51 on the 19th of Nov. and need to lose another 22 lbs by then to meet that goal.
    I want to lessen or even eliminate the aches and pains that hamper my progress and to do that I need to be harder on myself and stop making excuses.

On a good note:
    My husband starts a new job tomorrow YAY! (its been a very very long year and 1/2)
    I am going on a road trip with my girlfirends on the 18th to see Elton John

Sorry I didnt mean to get all novelly!!

Here's to us!

Heather
  • punka274
    Options
    Hello! I was told that this is my team! This is my first post here and im so excited to be apart of this group!

I do have a couple of questions:

~Who is the blue team leader?
    ~ When does everybody here WI?
    ~how long has this biggest weight loser contest been going on?

ok,so that was more than a couple of questions(lol)

Thanks,i look forward to checking in here and getting to know you all:smile:
  • connieq288
    Options
    Hello! I was told that this is my team! This is my first post here and im so excited to be apart of this group!

I do have a couple of questions:

~Who is the blue team leader?
    ~ When does everybody here WI?
    ~how long has this biggest weight loser contest been going on?

ok,so that was more than a couple of questions(lol)

Thanks,i look forward to checking in here and getting to know you all:smile:

Ok Pdxmomof2 I think is her name. She is our leader. We weigh in to her either on Tuesday or by Wed. morning the latest. This is our second week. Tomorrow will be our second weigh in since we first started. Also tomorrow we will send in our measurements. The measurements are every 2 weeks. Canelitas is the one that is heading up it all so if you have more questions just ask her. I think we measure the hip, waist and neck but I could be thinking of what the website has us measure.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    Well I went and walked/jog today. It was more walking than running because I cant run for the life of me yet. But I try. I walked for 70 minutes and burned 977 calories and walked 3.77 miles according my stepper. Which was 7997 steps. YEA ME. I went by and got me a taco salad from Wendys for lunch without the dressing and the tortilla strips. My breakfast was 400 and something calories and my lunch was 440 calories and because I worked out I have over 1600 calories for dinner. I dont know how Im going to get it in.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    Thanks Connie! Great dogwalk! I just finished a run interval....feels good to have it out of the way!
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    WEll, as I mentioned a friend dragged me to the gym yesterday...well she just called and she's dragging me there again today. I'm actually kinda excited. We're going to the gym for an hour then we're taking my dogs for a hike...about 45 minutes....then we're cooking chicken souvlaki and greek salad for dinner!! I also comminted to the 30 Day Shred so I guess I'll do that before the rest. I'm just thinking of what I can eat today now!! I've been having a hard time staying within my calories but with this much exercise it should be a breeze today! Sorry that got a bit long winded but I'm pretty proud of myself!!
    Have a great Labour Day everyone!

Shauna :flowerforyou: