KM742010
KM742010 Posts: 2 Member
edited September 27 in Introduce Yourself
Just found this site and going to give it a try. Hope it will help me to think before I eat. . . love chocolate so that will be my biggest hurdle I think. Also need to get walking, although I enjoy it, I am embarrassed to even go out and do that.

Replies

• stephb73
    stephb73 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a fellow chocoholic! this definitly makes you think about what you put in your body. That said, I still eat chocolate, I just plan it out a little better or don't have something else so my calories balance out. I also don't eat as much because this little gaget tells me how many calories are in everything thing... makes me eat till I'm comfortable, not over stuffed like I use to.

As for the walking... I was there with you last fall, I was way to embarrassed to even hit the gym but I found a time my gym at work is empty and started going to town... It was just easier for me. You may want to find a buddy too, that will get you out there and remember... no one knows your story, I see people of all shapes and sizes out there walking and you know what, THEY ARE DOING IT! I'm always waving and giving them the thumbs up etc. I use to be sitting on my tushy wishing that was me... Now it is me and I don't care, I'm working toward a NEW ME! You can do it!
  • mimimiau
    mimimiau Posts: 18
    You shoudn't be embarrassed, you should be proud that you have the courage to start loosing weight. It's a long and difficult battle. Anyway not worth thinking about what other ppl say, the only person that counts is you. Good luck! :smile: :wink:
  • Jess6901
    Jess6901 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm new to MFP. I could really use some support. I really struggle losing weight and could use all of the support and motivation I could get!
  • mimimiau
    mimimiau Posts: 18
    We have the same weight goal. Let's reach it together! :)
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Friend me if you want! I started about a month ago, and I'm already starting to notice things fitting better. The support here is great!
This discussion has been closed.