Been on here a while

Options
dsreilly
dsreilly Posts: 47 Member
Never posted before.

I'm 23, looking to lose 65lbs ish. Had a baby in January, she's now 4 months, so im looking to get serious about losing weight. I weigh less than i did before i had her, but was overweight, and under exercised before. I have 2 other children both 6, and my partners littlen aged 3 lives with us too. My partner works 6 days a week, so dont spend much time with him. Usually just me and the kids. I gave up smoking 15 days ago, and have stuck with it, without patches. Where the willpower came from i don't know. So, if i can give up an 8 year habit, surely i can stick at losing weight now. Would love a few friends on here, as would be great to have people around for support and to support.

xx

Replies

• danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'd love to help you reach your goals and congratulations on quitting smoking! :flowerforyou:
  • CmGoode
    CmGoode Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I quit smoking about a month and a half ago. Still tough for me at times, but I'm sticking with it. Congrats!
  • Renemcc
    Renemcc Posts: 3
    Options
    I am new to MFP and looking for support too. I have been following the calorie and fitness goals set out for me for 2 weeks and have not lost a pound! I am really frustrated. I have lowered my daily calorie goal to see if that helps. I seem to get all of my calories after 5pm and once I get started, I seem to 'graze' all evening long. I am lookinf for ways to change my habits and behaviors.
    My heartiest congrats to those of you who have chosen to quit smoking! Yeah!!!
  • anolan807
    anolan807 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as a friend as well. I love this place and the support your can receive!