Needing inspiring friends...new to this

Options
meshellw
meshellw Posts: 50 Member
I am in need of friends.. for inspiring,support, and help. I just started this. My life has been out of control. Depression has become a struggle because of my weight. I hate to look at myself. I have NEVER felt this way. I dont like it. :brokenheart: I have always been a bit of a joker and love to make others feel better. I am one thing >>>>>> a GREAT friend.:flowerforyou: But find honest trustworthy friends is few and far between. I have a very strong shoulder but at this time in my life I feel like a loser, worthless and its ALL because of my weight. I can assure you this is not the real me but right now I really need friends. So if you are in need of a friend .. I'll be here.. :) Have a wonderful healthy choice making day... :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is FULL of inspiring and supportive people! :happy: Sending you a request now.
  • february01
    february01 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi im also new to this and hearing you discribe what you used to be like sounds exactly like me, so i would love to be your friend and together with all the support available from here we can beat this
  • Misslionheart
    Options
    Add me! Add me!
  • Coco187
    Coco187 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Coco, I just join on 5/15/11. I am ready to get serious about my life style change.
  • jagianotti
    jagianotti Posts: 18
    Options
    sending request now:bigsmile:
  • rjvt006
    rjvt006 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Welcome :happy:
  • congresta77
    congresta77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am more than happy to be a supportive friend for you ;-P Going to send you a request right now, Jami
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we all need support. I have just sent off a friend request ....
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sending you a friend request!
  • nafunaro
    nafunaro Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is a great site and a great tool. I have lost 47 pounds and counting since January! I am proof that this works.

Best of luck to you and please feel free to add me.