Cleaning out my Closet!

Options
Twylyght
Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
I just went through all of my pants in my closet! I put 2 pairs away, 2 more pairs fit me but are loose and 3 pairs fit me but are a little tight! I actually buttoned and zipped a pair of size 8's!!! I couldn't believe it! I started my journey about 6 weeks ago at size 14! I also fit into 2 pairs that don't fit my legs (they shrunk in the wash and are too short) so I cut them into shorts!! I'm super happy now I know that I can fit into all my pants, even though some are still tight, I can actually fit into all of them!! Just a little more to go and I will be buying new jeans all together! I was not brave enough to try on my bathing suit yet, but its only 60 degrees right now so I have a lil bit before I will need it. Baby steps...right?

Replies

• bethsherbahn
    Options
    I know what you mean i cleaned mine out not to long ago and had no clothes left that fit LOL .I went to a few yard sales yesterday and bought a size 8 that fit really good a lil loose !!! But i already had some size 8s!!! So i also found a pair of 5/6 and thought to myself wow only a dollar and look new ill get them and work my way to them !!! So i get home and try them on for my daughter that would not leave me alone about it AND OMG THEY FIT !!!!!!!!!!! i started my weight lost about 4yrs ago and have went up and down i have been on here for a lil over a year and have lost 31 lbs all together iv lost 97lbs !!!! From a tight 18 to now a almost loose 5/6!!!!!
  • Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean i cleaned mine out not to long ago and had no clothes left that fit LOL .I went to a few yard sales yesterday and bought a size 8 that fit really good a lil loose !!! But i already had some size 8s!!! So i also found a pair of 5/6 and thought to myself wow only a dollar and look new ill get them and work my way to them !!! So i get home and try them on for my daughter that would not leave me alone about it AND OMG THEY FIT !!!!!!!!!!! i started my weight lost about 4yrs ago and have went up and down i have been on here for a lil over a year and have lost 31 lbs all together iv lost 97lbs !!!! From a tight 18 to now a almost loose 5/6!!!!!

That's fantastic!! Way to go!! I'm sure you look great in your almost new 5/6's!! Keep it up!!
  • rhiannon1979
    rhiannon1979 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! I have a large plastic storage container that I've been putting clothes I've been shrinking out of. I want to give my nice work pants to the non profit, Dress for Success. I found a couple pairs of pants for less than $6 at Goodwill yesterday. One an 8 and the other a 10 petite!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!