Hi everyone-am brand new to this site

hawkeyechick
hawkeyechick Posts: 43 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I heard about this site from a friend and seems like a great place. Although have worked on losing weight for years and been up and down, I really need to lose now due to diabetes diagnosis. Am determined to have control of it and not let it control me. Hey, I may actually reach my motto for the last two years...."Fit by 50." That would be super!

Replies

• hawkeyechick
    I heard about this site from a friend and seems like a great place. Although have worked on losing weight for years and been up and down, I really need to lose now due to diabetes diagnosis. Am determined to have control of it and not let it control me. Hey, I may actually reach my motto for the last two years...."Fit by 50." That would be super!
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    That's a great motto! And welcome to MFP :) Best of luck on your goals -- just remember, we're all here to help and support you.

:heart:
  • Hi there,

I joined today too and it is a great site. It's really easy to navigate around.

Good luck :happy:

Tilly x
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    welcome6ld.gif

I'm a Diabetic Type 2 with it now under control. Messing with my pills right now in attempts to find the right mixture to keep from going low or running too high but at least it's under control!
  • hawkeyechick
    Thanks so much for your words of welcome. Seems like this will be a great place for support.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    hello and welcome :drinker:
  • marskids
    marskids Posts: 296 Member
    Welcome HEC
  • Welcome.
    Coming here is a great way to help yourself. I have been on here for about 3 months (?) now and I love it!!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
    I am sure with your determination and everyones advice on here, you will do great.
    Good luck to you. :flowerforyou:
    SM:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.