WANT TO BURN FAT? READ THIS NOW!

Options

Replies

• PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Bump for IF I can ever be willing to become that geeky over it.
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    Bump for IF I can ever be willing to become that geeky over it.

Listen people, it's either suck it up and figure it out ONE time and measure your food till you know exactly what is going into your body and why or don't even attempt it... keep yo yo dieting.... get results for a couple weeks than plateau... because I can promise you the person who figures out what their body needs is going to reach their goals longggggggggg before the woman who is just counting calories and making sure shes under her limit.
  • Jonesie1984
    Jonesie1984 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the awesome post Nikki...gonna get my math on right now and readjustment my goals =)
  • 1FITmamaofTWINS
    Options
    no problem love... let me know if I can help with anything
  • jazgal
    jazgal Posts: 122
    Options
    try this ... it is an automated calculator .. just plug in the values .. also look at the rest of the site .. best auto calculators i have found ...

http://www.freedieting.com/tools/nutrient_calculator.htm
  • Jackee357
    Jackee357 Posts: 37
    Options
    Bump
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow, I seriously need more protein! I'm not sure I have the fat and carbs completly sussed yet. Will have another crack at it now.
  • tameka1220
    tameka1220 Posts: 517 Member
    Options

Can you just do my numbers for me??? I'm old and math gives me a headache. i'm not joking.... :-) PLEEEASE
  • skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Sorry if this is a thick question but when she says 'LEAN MASS' is that simply my non fat percentage of my weight? So if my body fat is 34.5 %, my lean mass would be 65.5% of my total weight?
  • anotheryearolder
    anotheryearolder Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Crimson21
    Crimson21 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I just recently started weighing & measuring all my food again because I know I need to get serious about lowering my body fat and losing these last 20 lbs.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post! I need to really sit down and figure this out. I have 20 lbs or a little more to lose to get to my goal weight. I hate how my body has been craving junk! I can't wait to get all my numbers perfect. Once I do that, are there foods that will accommodate those numbers?? Weighing is crucial??
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I hate math !!! Bump
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Bump, in case I plateau...doing fine so far with what I am already doing...
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Too much info at once.. .I already weigh my food to get proper amount of nutritionals I eat for each meal. So my head doesn't explode trying to figure it out, what is the point of ALL the information at the link??
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    bump...too complex to read today
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump