Where has MFP been all my life?

Options
I am new to MSP and am loving it! Looking forward to meeting new friends and <3 the new ones I have made! :drinker:

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Ikr!! I feel the same way!! :)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I am new to MSP and am loving it! Looking forward to meeting new friends and <3 the new ones I have made! :drinker:

Haha yupp!

Word...i am one of those friends...haha yeah me!
  • bakersduzin
    bakersduzin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Isn't it great?! My mom told me about it months before I joined, and I didn't join at the time because I figured it wouldn't be something I could really stick to - boy was I wrong! It has helped me so much!
  • mecasgirl
    mecasgirl Posts: 64
    Options
    So true. I love this site and the motivational people I have met. I love my new friends!
  • nymamiyankee
    Options
    i love this site too..i had tried WW online, but having to pay for it, was a turn off..im tight on my $ and i love that on this site i can adjust my carbs...im a diabetic, so the amount of carbs they "assigned" to me was a bit higher than i am allowed...im not on a low carb diet, but its nice to know i can adjust the settings..

welcome and good luck!!!
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I use this site more than FB. Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is a fab site!! All my newfound friends have been brilliant and I really believe I would be cheating by now if I wasnt on here!!