What was the last workout you did?

Options
2»

Replies

• lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I did the Biggest Loser: Last Chance Workout DVD before breakfast, went to the gym before lunch and did 30 mins elliptical and 65 minutes strength training, and here in about an hour I'm probably gonna do another TBL DVD with my friend since its too rainy outside to go for a nice walk.

Do you like TBL DVDs? I want them, but I don't have the money right now! Are they worth it?

I absolutely love them. Bob and Jillian can kick your butt through the TV. I have Last Chance Workout (Jilian), Cardio Max Weight Loss (Bob), and Boot Camp (Bob). LCW and BC are the only ones that have a program that you can follow on the DVD - they tell you what part of the workout on the DVD to do for each specific day. Its a great burn. =D
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I did a 35 minute workout using the Wii EA Active this morning. It is set with 50% cardio, 25% upper body and 25% lower body, but I make sure to keep the pace that my heart rate is up for the entire workout. This is my new workout of choice right now.
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Leslie sansone walk strong,combines walking and strength training with stretchy band,it was about 30 minutes long and then i did ab exercises on the floor very intresting with a baby crawling around the floor lol
  • kendra1920
    kendra1920 Posts: 1
    Options
    Just finished turbo fire 20 min HIIT and 30 minute sculpt
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Last night, after I got home from work, I did back-to-back Jillian Michaels - I did Ripped in 30 (Week 2) followed by 30 Day Shred (Level 2)
  • kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Just came home from a nice 10 km walk in the rain :)

10 km! That's pretty darn good :)

Thanks! When I think about that I could barely walk up some stairs without being out of breath 3 months ago, and now I walk 40 km every week, I'm pretty proud of myself :)
  • kristofferbas
    kristofferbas Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My run yesterday was in the rain. As long as it's not pouring down, exercising in the rain is fabulous!
    Just came home from a nice 10 km walk in the rain :)

Yeah, I don't mind it at all, only thing is I don't seem to walk as fast as I do when the weather is better.