new to site

dubess
dubess Posts: 14
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
hey there,
just found this site and am hoping it will help me with my weight loss. i've been working out (mostly weight training) for the past 3 wks and am not seeing results. trying to cut back on calories too but still, the weight stays the same.

hope i can find some info and helpful advice, as well as support, to help me shed these last 20 lbs. and get rid of this nasty belly fat.

thanks

Replies

• hey there,
    just found this site and am hoping it will help me with my weight loss. i've been working out (mostly weight training) for the past 3 wks and am not seeing results. trying to cut back on calories too but still, the weight stays the same.

hope i can find some info and helpful advice, as well as support, to help me shed these last 20 lbs. and get rid of this nasty belly fat.

thanks
  • Welcome dubess, :flowerforyou:

I'm not too sure what the problem is (with not seeing results), but I do know there are others who would be more than happy to help you out. :bigsmile:
  • Welcome and good luck!
  • Hey everyone! I am a newbie. As a college student being overweight is getting on my nerves so I have decided to do something about it. Maybe having to report everything I stuff in my mouth will force me to hold myself accountable. :smile:
  • hey there,
    just found this site and am hoping it will help me with my weight loss.

Yeah I am hopeing this will be my extra push I needed.
This discussion has been closed.