Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred or zumba

Hi everyone, i just wanted to know if the 30 day shred is more effective than zumba.I just recently got the zumba dvd,s and they r great, but now people r saying the 30 day shred is good 2.:happy:

Replies

• momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    I like Zumba for cardio. I burn roughly 400 calories in a 45 minute class. I like 30DS for strength training. I only burn about 150 calories in the 20 minutes, but my body is getting leaner and stronger.
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    I do both, but am having trouble getting through the Shred. But I will keep going at it. Practice makes perfect!!!
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    I do a combination of them both. I love Zumba and can feel the benefits of it. Also I like to do the 30DS as it is toning me up. Not sure how many calories I burn in each as I haven't got my HRM yet. Will have it this time next week hopefully!
  • maganieto
    maganieto Posts: 7
    I really like 30 day shred as well as 6 wk 6 pack. I also burn between 300-400 per workout & sweat my butt off! I've mainly been doing Julian Micheals Dvd workouts & walking outdoors & have succeded very well with a total of 26 pound wt loss & I have hypothyroidism as well.