Progress pictures... 91 pounds GONE (fixed pictures!)

Options
**I found out the reason why my pictures wouldn't post- because I had spaces in my album title on photobucket. But when I changed that, the link I posted then become incorrect... So I figured I would just re-post and pretend like that other thread never happened. Okay? Okay!**

I had been waiting to post progress pictures until I hit the 100 pound milestone, but I changed my mind after I graduated this week. Last May I graduated with my bachelors degree, and I managed to complete my masters this past year. Comparing pictures from graduation to graduation I couldn't believe how different I look and how much I've changed in the past year. So I decided to post now.

This is me, graduating in May of 2010:

x5-2010.jpg

x5-2010-2.jpg

At a friend's graduation party in May 2010:

x5-2010-3.jpg

Same dress, less 80 pounds or so, in March 2011:

x3-2011-2.jpg

Graduation, 91 pounds gone, May 2011:

x5-2011.jpg

x5-2011-5.jpg

x5-2011-3.jpg

A few days before graduation, shoe shopping (obviously):

x5-2011-4.jpg

I want to lose about 50 more pounds, so stay tuned for the end result! :)

Replies

• ecahill91
    ecahill91 Posts: 69
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations!! Awesome job :)
  • IyonnaF
    IyonnaF Posts: 101
    Options
    amaaaazzin'! inspiring :)
  • kadye
    kadye Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is terrific. I can't believe you were able to do that and get a Master's degree at the same time. Congratulations!
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    awesome! you look great WTG!!
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!
    There's such a HUGE difference to your face! In your first pictures, I get the impression that you've got a naturally rounder face and then
    BAM!
    90 pounds less and you've got this gorgeous little pointed chin! You look great! Isn't it nice when you can take a compare picture in the same clothes? :D
    Good luck to you on your other fifty! Though, you hold your weight well! I definitely wouldn'y have guessed that 50 would be the rest to lose. I would think 20, MAYBE 30.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, great job!!!!!
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! Totally impressed - you look amazing!

I'm 30 pounds into my eventual 100lb loss - it's so nice to see someone that has succeeded!
  • ssector
    ssector Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing and I'm sure you feel it too - great job, you must be so proud of yourself :-))
  • alexbowser
    alexbowser Posts: 322
    Options
    You look amazing, even in a big gown it's super obvious that you've lost weight. Good luck on the rest of your weight loss.
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...Keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You look fantastic!! You should be very proud of yourself! :happy:
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • danlyn
    danlyn Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You not only look beautiful, but what a tremendous accomplishment!! Losing all that weight while also getting your Master's is awesome!! Congratulations on both! :drinker:
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    You know I heart you !! If in doubt..... confirm with other thread that doesn't exist anymore!! :tongue: LOL

You're beautiful.... that I'll never get tired of saying!! *muah* xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NiXSLRalO8
  • vulpinus
    vulpinus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow way to go!! So inspiring!
  • wannabalozer
    Options
    Um. Wow.

I love the side shot... you look so skinny!!

You're doing great! Keep it up!

ps. Thanks for sharing these pics. They are an encouragement to many... ME included!
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    wow AMAZING! i'll definitely make sure to keep a dress of mine so i can take an after picture in the same dress like you did.

congratulations both on your weigh loss but also your master's! (:
  • 8one6
    8one6 Posts: 7
    Options
    Nice! Congrats!
  • kimark1
    kimark1 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job and So Inspiring! Keep it up!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!